SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT
So if a teenager is at school for roughly 8 hours, and they are doing homework for 6+ hours, and they need AT LEAST 9 HOURS OF SLEEP FOR THEIR DEVELOPING BRAINS, then they may have 0-1 hours for other activities like eating, bathing, exercise, socializing (which is actually incredibly important for emotional, mental, and physical health, as well as the development of skills vital to their future career and having healthy romantic relationships among other things), religious activities, hobbies, extra curriculars, medical care of any kind, chores (also a skill/habit development thing and required by many parents), relaxation, and family time? Not to mention that your parents may or may not pressure you to get a job, or you might need to get one for economic reasons.
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG
TYLER THIS IS STILL MY FAVORITE THING OMG
The first and last time we saw the eleventh doctor.
Because Sam is my friend.
You see this? Cas loves Sam. He loves them both, Dean and Sam. Just with Sam it’s in a familial way. But he’s fiercely protective of them both and I hate when people say that Cas doesn’t care about Sam because it’s the furthest thing from the truth.
YES, thank you. It bothers me so much when people say that Cas and Sam don’t care about each other, just because it’s difficult for Misha to film with Jared. Let’s review, shall we?
- defended Sam to Lucifer, despite being basically powerless and trapped in Holy Fire
- threatened to kill his sister (seen above) if she attempted to harm Sam
- went to free Sam from the cage before returning to Heaven or doing anything else after Swan Song
- was so concerned for Sam’s life that he warned Dean against putting his damaged soul back inside him
- upon seeing that Sam survived the procedure tried to give him a hug
- took on Sam’s psychic pain caused by Hell in an attempt to atone for tearing down his wall, and saved Sam’s life by doing so
And it runs both ways, too!
- was the first person to use Cas’s nickname to his face (onscreen anyway)
- was visibly relieved to learn Castiel survived after Point of No Return as was clearly concerned for his health
- trusted Cas, de-angeled as he was, with Dean’s and Bobby’s safety
- was, again, extremely relieved to learn that Cas was alive after getting his soul back
- never believed that Cas was responsible for Lisa and Ben’s abduction and trusted him enough to pray and ask for their safe return
- never gave up hope that Cas was still inside Godstiel, and was the one who finally convinced him to give up the souls
- was concerned enough about Cas’s safety to question Dean’s decision to leave Cas with Meg in the hospital
- pretty much openly forgave Cas for the Godstiel incident and acknowledged that his plan had been well intentioned
- guessed right away that some outside force was messing with Cas, and that he wasn’t really responsible for Samandriel’s death
So don’t anyone fucking tell me that these two don’t love each other. Just because they don’t have a profound bond doesn’t mean they’re not family too.
This wallpaper is just stunning!